4 thoughts on “Week 3 of Student Blogging Challenge

1. Hi Haley,
    I was very excited to try and figure out your sentence from your photos, but unfortunately the way the photos are formatted, I can only see the photo with the eye. I can see that there is a photo to the left of the eye photo, but only a small portion of it can be seen. Can you see if you can change the settings so your photo challenge can be solved? I am sure that others will want to solve it as well.
    Thanks and good luck!
    Ms. H.
    STUBC Commenter
    New Jersey, USA

2. Hi Haley,
    Thanks for fixing your photos. Now I can see them. My guess is: “I love ice skating.” How did I do?

Do you really like skating? If so, which do you like better, ice skating or roller skating? When I was a kid we always looked forward to the time when the lakes would freeze over and we could skate on them.

Thanks for participating in the Student Blogging Challenge. Have you had a chance to visit any of the other bloggers in the challenge? It is fun to see what others are doing on their blog. Here is a link to another class (Mrs. Weber’s Wonders) It looks like you and Nina Diaz (one of Mrs. Weber’s students) have things in common. If you get a chance, check it out and leave Nina a comment.
    https://kidblog.org/class/mrs-webers-wonders-2019-20/posts?author=9eyqo6cleb3gsz36cwl7q96nw&status=published&status=review&status=draft).
    Take care,
    Ms. H.
    STUBC Commenter
    New Jersey, USA